A big thanks to Arzo, creator of Arzo Travels Blog who nominated me for the Leibster Award. An award given from bloggers to bloggers. What a great way for our readers to get to know us better!
Below you will find my answers to her interview, nomination rules, and my questions to my nominee ..
Arzo (ArzoTravels): What makes you happy?
Zina (ButNoDessert): Many things make me happy, the simple things in life. Morning coffee, music, nature, a good laugh and anything that gets my creative juices flowing like producing new artwork as i am an artist. Last but not least; Food & Travel! Nothing excites me more than the anticipation of our next meal and journey. My partner in crime Soly is such a foodie! Travelling together we always make sure we do adventurous things, try out new restaurants, spectacular hotels, and leave reviews that are honest and from our perspective. So far we have travelled 32 countries and counting!
Arzo: Do you have any role model?
Zina : Not in particular, but there are many artists, bloggers, food critics and chefs that inspire us to follow our dreams and work hard to enjoy what life has to offer.
Arzo: What do you love most about blogging?
Zina: Sharing our individual experience and pictures with our readers and feels like we are bringing them into our world. I love when people want to try our restaurants or recommendations by us.
Arzo: What do you love least about blogging?
Zina: I try to blog in real time. But sometimes it is impossible to do. Still that give me time to gather my thoughts and record what we need to and share later.
Arzo: How much does your blog benefit from social media?
Zina: Actually alot. Especially from Instagram.
Arzo: What is the most important piece of advice you think we should do as bloggers to keep our followers happy or to gain more followers?
Zina: While we love to gain followers, It is really not a major concern. I think to grow your page one should have a niche, Love what they blog about, do it with passion and do it consistently! It really doesn’t matter if you don’t have new material everyday, as you can always work with what you have and blog about it. With our blog what you see is what you get.
Arzo: What is on top of your bucket list?
Zina: Japan; which we will hopefully visit this year.
Arzo: What was the nicest thing that somebody has ever done for you?
Zina: Right off the bat all I can think of is the Huffington Post mention and this Nomination, which I would like to thank you for again.
Arzo: What was the nicest thing you have ever done for somebody?
Zina: I can’t really know, but I try to be a good listener and helper when it’s possible. Nothing brings nore gratification than helping somebody and seeing them feel better and happier.
Arzo: Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Zina: Ten years from now, we would like to have covered all the destinations we have in mind.
Arzo: What is your favorite quote and why?
Zina: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
My Nominee is: Dan Fogarty from YouShouldGoHere
Do you accept the nomination?
Some Leibster rules to follow:
- Accept the nomination and answer the question of the blogger who nominated you.
- Think of 11 or more questions yourself.
- Tag your favorite bloggers who have to answer these questions.
- They write an article on their blog about this nomination and link back to the website of their nominator.
- Please remember when you share the link of your article on Twitter, Facebook or instagram to tag your nominator again as well so she can read your Leibster award blog.
- Looking forward to reading your answers!
1. How did your blog page come about?
2. Where was your most memorable trip and why?
3.Walk us through a typical day in your life.
4. Name three travel items you can’t live without.
5. Name the best hotel you stayed at and why.
6. What your favorite type of cuisine and name three restaurants you visited during you travels that you recommend.
7. They say a drink tells alot about your personality. What is your favorite type of drink?
8. Describe yourself is 2 words.
9. Besides blogging what is your hobby?
10. Where did you develop your photography skills ?
12. Where do you see yourself in a few years?